2018 EventsDetails and links to registration for all events will be listed here as they are provided.
Northern/Central Arizona Tournaments
- May 26-28 -- PATA Memorial Day NTRP Tennis Tournament - Non-Sanctioned
- June 29-July 1 -- Flagstaff Open & Junior Tournament
- July 13-15 -- Prescott Mile High Senior Open
- September 21-23 -- PATA Yavapai County NTRP Tournament
PATA Special Events
To enter any of the following events, send email to email@example.com.
- Spring Mixer Potluck & Racquet Demo Day
March 25, 12 noon - 4 p.m.
-- $15.00 per player.
-- Playing format involves playing with a new partner each round.
-- An opportunity to demo new racquets will be provided.
-- Please bring your favorite dish to share.
- Mixed Doubles Grand Prix
August 19, 12 noon - 5 p.m.
-- $15.00 per player. Divisions: 9.0, 8.0, 7.0, 6.0 levels.
- 4th Annual PATA Park of Fame Clinic & Inductions
-- Clinic 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.; cost $40.00, includes lunch/drinks.
-- Clinic is open to first 36 people to signup. Participants will rotate from
court to court. Local & other well known pros will teach clinic.
-- Induction ceremony on court 7: 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
-- Austin family will be attending & be inducted. Pam, Jeff, Doug, John, & Tracy.
-- Local high school players who've won state championships since the 1940s.
Trisha Kempton, Sterling Fetty/Corey Bennett, Michelle & Shannon Howell,
Tobias Campbell, & Oliver Clark.
- Holiday Mixer/Gifts for Kids-Potluck
December 2, 12 noon - 4 p.m.
-- $10.00 per/bring a gift for a child and a dish. All levels, different partner each round.